To set the AutoArchive settings for all folder of the specified email account in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, select any folder of the specified email account on the Navigation pane, and click Folder > AutoArchive Settings. See screenshot below
Note: You can also open the AutoArchive dialog box with clicking File > Options > Advanced > AutoArchive Settings.
2. In the popping out Properties dialog box, please check the Archive items in this folder using the default settings option, and click the Default Archive Settingsbutton. See screenshot below
3. In the AutoArchive dialog box, please (1) check the Run AutoArchive every x day’s option, (2) specify the AutoArchive settings as you need (check the Show archive folder in folder list), and (3) click the Apply these settings to all folders now button. See screenshot below
4. Click the OK buttons successively to close both dialog boxes.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to add IMAP account
Refer to the following instructions when adding IMAP account on different devices.1) PC (Outlook)...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution